Welcome to Veterinary College , Bikaner

The College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner started functioning on 16 August 1954. The premises of the college are spread over an area of 200 hectares of land, situated in the earstwhile Ganga Avenue, near Lalgarh Palace. The college possesses well equipped laboratories adequate number of class rooms, requisite number of hostels, stores, housing for poultry, emu and livestock, workshop, auditorium, NCC wing, guest house, faculty house, bank, horizontally spread departments, clinical facilities, library, computer lab, canteen and 1 GBPS internet facilities.View More

Dean & Faculty Chairman

CVAS is rich in terms of personal talent. Our faculty compete with internationally acclaimed professor and researchers. The faculties of this college are involved in the work of teaching, research and extension in the fields of veterinary and animal science, dairying, fisheries and allied sciences in the state of Rajasthan. It has a sanctioned strength of 74 faculties out of which 31 are Professors, 05 Associate Professors and 38 Assistant professors .

Research & Extension Activities

The numerous research projects are functioning under RKVY, ICAR, Wool Board and DST etc. in the College to develop technologies suitable for promoting animal production in the state of Rajasthan and to transfer the technologies to field functionaries. Majority of the Departments of this College are conducting Masters and Doctoral research projects on basic as well as applied aspects of clinical, par clinical and animal husbandry View More

PHOTO GALLERY

View More