Women Cell, RAJUVAS, Bikaner
Pursuant to the directions of UGC with regard to safety and security of Girls and Women in particular and entire youth in general on the campuses of Institutions as conveyed by the Secretary, UGC vide letter No. D.O. F.91-3/2014(GS) dated 28th January, 2015, Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor is pleased to order the following :
1. A Women Cell is established headed by Prof. (Dr.) Mrs. Urmila Pannu, as Incharge and with two other supporting staff i.e. one Stenographer/Computer Operator and one Class-IV.
The Cell will , deal with the issues of gender based violence and gender sensitization programs, to evaluate, assists and to make certain requirements which will make mandatory in order to give effect to a policy of zero tolerance on campuses for gender based violence and harassment with a view to eliminating cultures of inputy (and also cultures of silence and complicity). The Cell would provide ongoing arrangements, advise, supervision and oversight as well as information material from time to time.
2. Senior Officers/ Faculty Members including Registrar of the University and the Deans of the colleges should keep a close watch to ensure that such incidents do not occur at all, and try to develop a mechanism to both prevent any violation of a safe and dignified environment and ensure that if violence do take place, they are effectively and speedily dealt with.
A complaint register be placed in office of all the Deans and Directors including the Registrar of the University, and a page be also developed on the website for lodging such complaints of Sexual Harassment by the sufferer. If any such incident comes to the notice of the authority, action should be taken against the erring employee/student promptly under intimation to this office.
(vide No.F.(227)/RAJUVAS/Reg./Gen/2015/59 dated 12/03/2015)
Women Compalaint Committee, CVAS, Bikaner
In pursuance of the order No. F.9 (2) (59) Karmik/Ka-3/97 Pt.-I dated 23.07 2001 , and in compliance with the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India & Government directions conveyed vide letter No. F.19(1) (164)WCD/2006/38606-731/ 153489-590 dated 16.11.2012 by the Chief Secretary, Govt, of Rajasthan issued from the Department of Women & Child Development, Directorate of Women Empowerment (Women Protection Cell) GOR, Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor is pleased to set up the following Complaint Committee to prevent and for redressal of complaints regarding Sexual Harassment of working women at the working place(s) with immediate effect
1. Dr. Urmila Pannu, Professor, Deptt. of A.B.G, CVAS, Bikaner - Chairperson (9460226250)
2. Dr. Rakesh Mathur, Professor, Deptt. of Anatomy, CVAS, Bikaner - Member (9414230025)
3. Dr. Sunil Meharchandani, Assoc. Professor & A.C.O.E, RAJUVAS, Bikaner - Member (9351205627)
4. Dr. Rajni Joshi, Assistant Professor, Deptt. of Veterinary Public Health. CVAS. Bikaner - Member (9414253108)
5. Smt. Prabha Bhargav, Chairperson, Child Welfare Committee Coordinator,Women Task Force, Child
Task Force, Women Sexual Harassment Committee & Member, Lok Adalat - Member (850085403)
The Committee will governed by the guidelines envisaged by Hon'ble Suprfcms Court in the Vishakha's case.
(vide No.F.(227)/RAJUVAS/Reg./Gen/2012/298559 Dated 10/12/2012)
Women Compalaint Committee, CVAS, Navania, Vallabhnagar, Udaipur
In pursuance of the order No. F9 (2) (59) Karmik/Ka-3/97 Pt. I dated 23,7.2001 and in compliance with the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India & Government Directions vonveyed vide letter No. F. 19(1) (164)WCD/2006/38606-731/ 153489-590 dated 16.11.2012 by the Chief Secretary, Govt, of Rajasthan issued from the Department of Women & Child Development, Directorate of Women Empowerment (Women Protection Cell) GOR & vide University letter No. F.(227)/RAJUVAS / Reg./gen/2014/363 dated 27.8.2014, the following Committee is constituted to prevent and redressal of complaints against Sexual Harassment of working women at the working place(s) This Committee will work form immediate effect from its formation with the jurisdiction of CVAS, Navania, Vallabhnagar:-
1. Dr. (Mrs) Barkha Gupta, Asstt. Professor - Chairman-9414857704
2. Dr. (Mrs.) Anita Rathore, Asstt. professor- Member-9460065074
3. Dr. Sanweer Khatoon, Asstt Professor- Member- 9166394585
4. Dr. Goverdhan Singh, Asstt Professor- member- 9571391639
(vide N0.F8 ( ) /Dean/NVU/Estt/RAJUVAS/2016-17/583-586 Dated 03/08/2016)
Women Compalaint Committee, PGIVER, Jaipur
In pursuance of the University order No. F. (227)/RAJUVAS/Reg./Gen./2014/363 dated 27.08.2014 a complaint committee is hereby constituted for redressal of complaints regarding Sexual Harassment of working women at the working place(s) with immediate effect
1. Prof. (Dr.) Sanjita Sharma, HOD, LPM, PGIVER, Jaipur Chairperson 96495-51451
2. Dr. D.S. Meena, Associate Professor & ADSW, PGIVER, Jaipur Member 94142-50161
3. Dr. Samita Saini, Assistant Professor, Deptt. of AGB, PGIVER, Jaipur Member 94148-48844
4. Dr. Monika Kami, Assistant Professor, Deptt. of Animal Nutrition, PGIVER, Jaipur Member 94142-54758
The Committee will governed by the guidelines envisaged by in the Vishakha’s case.
(vide N0. No.F. ( )/PGIVER/Gen./2014-15/722-29 Dated 05/09/2014)