Placement & Counselling
In order to provide the best possible career option, personality development, creating scope for improving skills and other human resource development activities to the aspiring graduates, the University Placement Cell is functioning at RAJUVAS with the following objectives:
- To collect information about job opportunity/ prospects for students both within/outside the State and abroad.
- To collect information about opportunities available with in India and outside for higher studies.
- To explore the possibilities of getting financial assistance from various organizations for pursuing higher studies in India/abroad.
The cell regularly arranges motivational programmes, besides conducting both on-campus and off-campus recruitment interviews for the benefit of the aspiring graduates. The cell also organizes soft skill development programmes for the personality development of the graduates. This cell is maintaining a computerized database of veterinary graduates and post-graduates. With the help of this database, the cell sponsors list of students to the recruiting agencies for possible employment.
- NABARD : Ashish Kulshrestha, a graduate of the College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner, has been selected as Assistant Manager (RDBS) in National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development, an apex bank of rural sector in India.
- JRF/SRF by ICAR : Four graduate students of the College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner, namely Ajeet Mahla, Vinod Kumawat, Om Prakash Soni and Pramod Dangi have been selected for JRF by ICAR in the year 2011-12. Mr. S.M. Yaseen, a student of the Department of Veterinary Anatomy and Histology was selected for SRF.
- Punjab and Sind Bank: Prahlad Mangal, a graduate of the College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner, has been selected as AFO in Punjab and Sind Bank.
- Customs Inspector: Gaurav Somani (Batch 2009) graduate of the College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner, has been selected as Customs Inspector, Office of the Commissioner, Customs House, Visakhapatnam, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
- Veterinary Corps: Aman Rustagi and Dr. Achin Arora (Batch 2007) of the College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner, have been shortlisted for grant of commission as officer in Remount & Veterinary Corps – Indian Army.
- Macro Dairy Venture Pvt. Ltd., Ludhiana: The officers of Punjab Macro Dairy Venture Private Limited, Ludhiana, a leading dairy in country have come here to recruit veterinarians on 22-23 June, 2011. In recruitment process, HR managers of Macro Dairy followed the selection process by direct written test, group discussion and personal interview for the selection of ten veterinarians.
- BASIX Krishi Samrudhi Ltd, Ludhiana: A Campus Interview was conducted by BASIX Krishi Samrudhi Ltd., Ludhiana on 26-27 September, 2011 at RAJUVAS, Bikaner Campus, Through this campus interview, eight students were selected for Livestock Attendants and two students were selected for Veterinary Officers position and posted in Punjab State.
- Dudhmansagar Dairy, Gujarat Dudhmansagar Dairy selected seven students of RAJUVAS through campus interview on 28-29 August, 2012. In recruitment process HR & Administrative Managers of this dairy conducted the selection process through a written test followed by group discussion and a personnel interview.
- SRIJAN (NGO) : Three students were selected through Placement Cell of the University in SRIJAN (Self Reliant Initiatives through Joint Action), anNGO in February, 2013.
- Paayas Milk Producer Company Ltd. : Eight students of RAJUVAS, Bikaner were selected through Placement Cell of the University on the post of Veterinary Executive in the Paayas Milk Producer Company Ltd., Jaipur in December, 2013. These veterinary executives were placed at Milk chilling centres across eight districts (Jaipur, Ajmer, Tonk, Sikar, Pali, Nagaur, Bhilwara, Dausa) of Rajasthan on the package of Rs. three lacs per annum.