Placement & Counselling
In order to provide the best possible career option, personality development, creating scope for improving skills and other human resource development activities to the aspiring graduates, the University Placement Cell is functioning at RAJUVAS with the following objectives:
- To collect information about job opportunity/ prospects for students both within/outside the State and abroad.
- To collect information about opportunities available with in India and outside for higher studies.
- To explore the possibilities of getting financial assistance from various organizations for pursuing higher studies in India/abroad.
The cell regularly arranges motivational programmes, besides conducting both on-campus and off-campus recruitment interviews for the benefit of the aspiring graduates. The cell also organizes soft skill development programmes for the personality development of the graduates. This cell is maintaining a computerized database of veterinary graduates and post-graduates. With the help of this database, the cell sponsors list of students to the recruiting agencies for possible employment.
- NABARD : Ashish Kulshrestha, a graduate of the College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner, has been selected as Assistant Manager (RDBS) in National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development, an apex bank of rural sector in India.
- JRF/SRF by ICAR : Four graduate students of the College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner, namely Ajeet Mahla, Vinod Kumawat, Om Prakash Soni and Pramod Dangi have been selected for JRF by ICAR in the year 2011-12. Mr. S.M. Yaseen, a student of the Department of Veterinary Anatomy and Histology was selected for SRF.
- Punjab and Sind Bank: Prahlad Mangal, a graduate of the College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner, has been selected as AFO in Punjab and Sind Bank.
- Customs Inspector: Gaurav Somani (Batch 2009) graduate of the College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner, has been selected as Customs Inspector, Office of the Commissioner, Customs House, Visakhapatnam, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
- Veterinary Corps: Aman Rustagi and Dr. Achin Arora (Batch 2007) of the College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner, have been shortlisted for grant of commission as officer in Remount & Veterinary Corps – Indian Army.
- Macro Dairy Venture Pvt. Ltd., Ludhiana: The officers of Punjab Macro Dairy Venture Private Limited, Ludhiana, a leading dairy in country have come here to recruit veterinarians on 22-23 June, 2011. In recruitment process, HR managers of Macro Dairy followed the selection process by direct written test, group discussion and personal interview for the selection of ten veterinarians.
- BASIX Krishi Samrudhi Ltd, Ludhiana: A Campus Interview was conducted by BASIX Krishi Samrudhi Ltd., Ludhiana on 26-27 September, 2011 at RAJUVAS, Bikaner Campus, Through this campus interview, eight students were selected for Livestock Attendants and two students were selected for Veterinary Officers position and posted in Punjab State.
- Dudhmansagar Dairy, Gujarat Dudhmansagar Dairy selected seven students of RAJUVAS through campus interview on 28-29 August, 2012. In recruitment process HR & Administrative Managers of this dairy conducted the selection process through a written test followed by group discussion and a personnel interview.
- SRIJAN (NGO) : Three students were selected through Placement Cell of the University in SRIJAN (Self Reliant Initiatives through Joint Action), anNGO in February, 2013.
- Paayas Milk Producer Company Ltd. : Eight students of RAJUVAS, Bikaner were selected through Placement Cell of the University on the post of Veterinary Executive in the Paayas Milk Producer Company Ltd., Jaipur in December, 2013. These veterinary executives were placed at Milk chilling centres across eight districts (Jaipur, Ajmer, Tonk, Sikar, Pali, Nagaur, Bhilwara, Dausa) of Rajasthan on the package of Rs. three lacs per annum.
NEWS & UPDATES View All
- राजुवास व इससे संबद्ध महाविध्यालयों मे 72वां स्वाधीनता दिवस समारोह आयोजित
- राजुवास अकादमिक परिषद् की बैठक शनिवार को
- पी.जी.आई.वी.ई.आर., जयपुर में माननीय कुलपति महोदय का स्वागत समारोह
- आर.पी.वी.टी.-2018 वेटरनरी काॅलेज के प्रथम वर्ष में प्रवेश के लिए आॅनलाइन कांउसलिंग रजिस्ट्रेशन 16 अगस्त से शुरू
- 72वां स्वाधीनता दिवस समारोह वेटरनरी विश्वविद्यालय में ध्वजारोहण और समारोह प्रातः 7ः30 बजे शुरू होगा
- शहादत को सलाम“ कार्यक्रम के लिए राजुवास में वाहन सुविधा सुलभ
- प्रो. (डाॅ.) विष्णु शर्मा वेटरनरी विश्वविद्यालय बीकानेर के कुलपति नियुक्त
- राजुवास में आपदा प्रतिषाद बल के जवानों का पशुओं को आग से बचाने का हुआ डेमो
- यू.जी.सी. से राजुवास को 12-बी में अधिस्वीकरण: निरीक्षण दल द्वारा दूसरे दिन पशुधन अनुसंधान केन्द्रों का निरीक्षण और छात्र, कर्मचारियों व शिक्षकों से किया संवाद
- राजुवास को 12-बी में अधिस्वीकरण के लिए विश्वद्यालय अनुदान आयोग के निरीक्षण दल ने राजुवास के कार्यालयों, काॅलेज विभागों का किया अवलोकन
- राजुवास व इससे संबद्ध विभिन्न इकाइयों मे विभिन्न प्रकार के कार्यों हेतु निविदा ( अंतिम तिथि: 10/09/2018)
- पशुधन अनुसंधान केन्द्र, कोडमदेसर मे साहीवल/कांकरेज नस्ल की गाय/बछड़े/बछड़ियाँ बुक वैल्यू पर उपलब्ध
- Corrigendum : Limited Tender for Innova Ac Car at CVAS, Navania, Udipur (Last date: 04/08/2018)
- Limited Tender for Animal Medicine at AICRP-G, CVAS Bikaner (Last Date: 08/08/2018)
- Limited Tender for Syntex Tank 5000 Litre at CVAS, Navania, Udaipur (Last date: 04/08/2018)
- Tender for “Issue Homogenizer” at PGIVER, Jaipur (Last Date: 07/08/2018)
- limited Tender for Chemicals at CVAS Navania, Udaipur (Last Date: 30/07/2018)
- Limited Tender for Horizontal Motor 7.5 Hp at CVAS, Navania, Udaipur (Last Date: 23/07/2018)
- Corrigendum : E-Tender for ‘Lab and Farm Equipment (Veterinary Hospital Equipment) at PGIVER, Jaipur (Last date: 31/08/2018)
- Corregendum : Tender of PACS for Diagnostic Imaging at DIMSCA, RAJUVAS, Bikaner (Last Date: 16/07/2018)
- Work Order for work through JCB Machine at CVAS Bikaner
- Work Order to M/s Bhati Const. Co. for Repairing work in Residential Building at RAJUVAS, Bikaner
- Work Order to M/s Dal Chand Nagda for Construction / Repairing work at Bojunda, Chittorgarh & CVAS, Navania, Udaipur
- Work Order to M/s Pragati India Associates for Construction work of VUTRC Building at Avikanagar, Tonk
- Work Order to M/s Jasoal Builders Construction Company for Balance work at VUTRC, Sirohi
- Work Order to Thermo Fisher Scientific India Pvt. Ltd. for Triple Gas Chromalagrophy Mass Spectrometer (TQ GC Ms/MS)
- Woek Order to M/s Shree ji Ent. & Jhalak Medical Agency for Poultry Feed
- Work Order to M/s J.P.S. Construction Company for Remaining work of VUTRC at Jhunjhunu
- Work Order to M/s Vijayvargiye DJ & Tent House for tentage work at RAJUVAS, Bikaner
- Work Order to M/s Nav Nirman Const. Co. for various Types of work