“Dhine Re Batya” Aakashwani Programme
University in its outreach activities exclusively for the farmers started a sponsored programme entitled “Dhine Re Batya” on All India Redio from 10 January, 2013 from Bikaner Aakashwani Kendra. The programme was broad cast on every Thursday from 7.15 PM to 7.45 PM. Later, with the success of programme and upon receiving vast appreciation from farmers, on 14th May 2014 the broadcast of programme was extended to entire State i.e. now the programme is broadcasted from all the 17 Aakashwani Kendras of Rajasthan for half an hour from 5.30 PM to 6.00 PM on every Thursday. The sponsored programme is entirely on animal husbandry sector for livestock owners and farmers. The subject matter specialists of different disciplines of veterinary and animal science deliver talks and discuss about various problems of livestock, adaptable technologies, scientific knowledge and other updates that may help the livestock owners for better livelihood from animal husbandry sector and scientific practices in terms of feeding, breeding, management and health control, may be adopted by livestock owners for improving productivity and health status of animals.
Advisory Services through SMS and Toll Free Help Line
With commitment of University to shift on e-govemance an “SMS Advisory Service” to farmers has also been brought in practice by the University. The details of farmers along with mobile number and other details are uploaded in the software and SMS advisory as well as fore-warning of diseases in his area with preventive measures are forwarded to the farmers as and when needed. The registration of farmers with SMS service is a regular ongoing feature so as to increase out reach of university for benefit of maximum number of livestock owners in the State. Further a “Toll Free Helpline” has been launched by University for use by livestock and poultry owners as well as vets and para-vets to seek information and guidance in the area of veterinary and animal science to solve their problems. The toll free number is 0151 -2200064. This helpline has become a viable tool to livestock owners for contacting experts and communicating their problems to receive solutions.
Publication of Monthly Hindi Bulletin MPashu Palan Naye Aayaam”
“Pashu Palan Naye Aayaam” a monthly bulletin is published by Directorate of Extension Education of the University. The bulletin contains information on animal husbandry practices, diseases and their prevention, improved feeding, breeding and management aspects for the use of livestock owners.
In addition to this, important news in animal husbandry and agriculture sector, disease fore-warning and schedule of broad cast of “Dhine Re Batya” on AIR is also given. The bulletin is published on 1st of every month and disseminated to the farmers by post. The bulletin has received wide appreciation and has been reported to be very useful by the farmers.
Publication of Quarterly Hindi Bulletin "Pashu Aahar Evam Chara Bulletin”
Livestock Feed Resource Management and Technology Centre, Bikaner is publishing a Quarterly Hindi Bulletin “Pashu Aahar Evam Chara Bulletin” for farmers’ community. This bulletin is providing the information to the farmers about package of practices for different grasses and fodder production in different t seasons, preparation of balanced ration as well as knowledge about status of feed and fodder and their prices. The bulletin is disseminated to the farmers by post and has received wide appreciation.
Organisation of Treatment and Infertility Camps
The university regularly organises treatment and infertility camps as a part of its outreach programme in the villages for the purpose of providing veterinary services for the well being of livestock and farmers at the doorstep of farmers. In camps it is not only that veterinary care service is provided to livestock owners but improved practices of animal husbandry are also disseminated to the farmers for improvement in productivity and health status of animals.
Disease Out Break Attending Service
University has created separate Apex Centre for disease diagnosis and control particularly, in the state of out breaks. The centre receives samples from entire state for diagnosis of diseases and advisory for control and treatment. In the state of emergency of any disease outbreak the team of apex centre immediately rush to the area of outbreak to diagnose the disease and check mortalities. On an average 10- 15 outbreaks are attended by the team every year so as to check the outbreak and prevent or reduce losses to animal husbandry sector of state which is back bone of rural economy.
Organizations of Training
The trainings are regularly imparted as an extension service to the livestock owners and farmers on all aspects of animal husbandry, so as to improve animal husbandry practices in the state for improved productivity of animals and better livelihood of the farmers.
Over and above this, a specially designed training on “Animal Disease Diagnosis and Control” is provided to the field veterinarians and para-vets from all over the country so as to improve the skills of veterinary staff engaged in the field for the disease diagnosis and control of disease as well as to make them acquainted with new technologies generated with advancements in the field of disease diagnosis to facilitate the precise and early diagnosis of diseases for rendering efficient veterinary services.
NEWS & UPDATES View All
- आई.सी.ए.आर. के उप-महानिदेशक (शिक्षा) डाॅ. राठौड़ ने राजुवास फैकल्टी को किया सम्बोधित
- राजुवास में स्वच्छता पखवाड़ा शुरू
- नव प्रवेशित वेटरनरी छात्रों का आॅरियन्टेशन कार्यक्रम संपन्न
- वेटरनरी महाविद्यालय में एन्टी रैगिंग कमेटी की बैठक पुलिस, मीडिया और एन.जी.ओ. ने की भागीदारी
- आर.पी.वी.टी. प्रवेश तीसरी काऊंसलिंग में 45 सीटों पर प्रवेश प्रक्रिया पूरी
- वेटरनरी विश्वविद्यालय छात्र संघ चुनाव-2018 परिणाम घोषित
- कृषि एवं पशुपालन मंत्री श्री सैनी द्वारा पशुचिकित्सा महाविद्यालय (पी.जी.आई.वी.ई.आर.) जयपुर के नवनिर्मित मुख्य भवन का लोकार्पण
- 50 पशुपालक महिलाओं ने राजुवास भ्रमण कर आय बढ़ाने के तरीके जाने
- वेटरनरी विश्वविद्यालय के कुलपति प्रो. शर्मा ने डीन-डाॅयरेक्टर की बैठक में कार्यों की समीक्षा की
- राजुवास व इससे संबद्ध महाविध्यालयों मे 72वां स्वाधीनता दिवस समारोह आयोजित
- Tender for Laboratory Equipments at CDSRZ, PGIVER, Jaipur (Last date : 24/10/2018)
- Tender for Canteen at CVAS, Navania, Udaipur (Last Date : 24/09/2018)
- Tender for Repair & Renovation at various Department of RAJUVAS (Last Date : 12/10/2018)
- Corrigendum : Tender for Laboratory Surgical Clinical Equipments at CVAS, Navania, Udaipur (Last Date : 26/09/2018)
- सी.वी.ए.एस. नवानिया, वल्लभनगर, उदयपुर मे होने वाले विभिन्न कार्यक्रम हेतु किराये हेतु निविदा ( अंतिम तिथि : 14/09/2018)
- Tender for JCB Work at PGIVER, Jaipur (Last Date : 02/09/2018)
- भैस उन्नयन परियोजना संजाल, पशुधन अनुसंधान केन्द्र, वल्लभनगर, उदयपुर मे गेहूं का भूसा क्रय करने हेतु निविदा (अंतिम तिथि : 28/09/2018)
- गिर गाय प्रजनन फार्म, वल्लभनगर, उदयपुर मे गेहूं का भूसा क्रय करने हेतु संशोधित निविदा (अंतिम तिथि : 24/09/2018)
- Tender for Surgical pack at PGIVER, Jaipur (Last Date : 11/09/2018)
- AMC for 1000 Liter at CVAS, Navania, Udaipur (Last Date : 07/09/2018)
- Work Order to Impirial Scientific Stor for Biochemistry Analyser CEVPAM
- Work Order for work through JCB Machine at CVAS Bikaner
- Work Order to M/s Bhati Const. Co. for Repairing work in Residential Building at RAJUVAS, Bikaner
- Work Order to M/s Dal Chand Nagda for Construction / Repairing work at Bojunda, Chittorgarh & CVAS, Navania, Udaipur
- Work Order to M/s Pragati India Associates for Construction work of VUTRC Building at Avikanagar, Tonk
- Work Order to M/s Jasoal Builders Construction Company for Balance work at VUTRC, Sirohi
- Work Order to Thermo Fisher Scientific India Pvt. Ltd. for Triple Gas Chromalagrophy Mass Spectrometer (TQ GC Ms/MS)
- Woek Order to M/s Shree ji Ent. & Jhalak Medical Agency for Poultry Feed
- Work Order to M/s J.P.S. Construction Company for Remaining work of VUTRC at Jhunjhunu
- Work Order to M/s Vijayvargiye DJ & Tent House for tentage work at RAJUVAS, Bikaner