Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. General rules for Admission
Admission : Through Entrance Test
On the basis of merit through a RPVT competitive entrance examination conducted by Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Science for the year 2017.
Minimum Eligibility Qualification
10+2 examination/equivalent examination conducted by an Education Board/University/Council (duly recognized by the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, New Delhi) with not less than pass marks in each subject and not less than 50% marks in the aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. However, in case of SC/ST candidates, minimum aggregate required is 40%. OR Any examination of a University/Education Board/ College/School in a foreign country recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent for the purpose with good knowledge of English.
17 years on or before the 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year of B.V.Sc. & A.H. course.
Allocation of seats
1. 85% of sanctioned seats are reserved for Rajasthan domicile candidates.
2. Only 15% seats are opened for All India Competitive Examination.
3. Regular seats : 100 at Bikaner, 100 at Navania(Udaipur) and 60 at Jaipur.
4. Payment seats : 25 at Bikaner and 25 at Navania(Udaipur).(Fees : Rs 2.17 lac per year)
Name of Colleges
1. College of Veterinary & Animal sciences, Bikaner
2. College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Navania, Vallabhnagar (Udaipur)
3. Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research (PGIVER), Jaipur
Arawali Veterinary College, Sikar (As per Hon’ble Court order)
In each Affiliated College, 30 seats are regular seats and 30 seats are management seats. The fees structure is to be notified and announced by the respective affiliated college.
Notification for admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course in Constituent and Affiliated College(s) of Veterinary and Animal Science of this University will be invited on line in the month of March, 2017 and Examination will be held in the month of June, 2017.