Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. General rules for Admission
Admission : Through Entrance Test
On the basis of merit through a AIPVT competitive entrance examination conducted by Veterinary Council of India, New Delhi.
Minimum Eligibility Qualification
10+2 examination/equivalent examination conducted by an Education Board/University/Council (duly recognized by the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, New Delhi) with not less than pass marks in each subject and not less than 50% marks in the aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. However, in case of SC/ST candidates, minimum aggregate required is 40%. OR Any examination of a University/Education Board/ College/School in a foreign country recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent for the purpose with good knowledge of English.
17 years on or before the 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year of B.V.Sc. & A.H. course.
Allocation of seats
1. 85% of sanctioned seats are reserved for Rajasthan domicile candidates.
2. Only 15% seats are opened for All India Competitive Examination conducted by VCI
Name of Colleges
1. College of Veterinary & Animal sciences, Bikaner (VCI Permission for 100 seats)
2. College of Veterinary & Anima Sciences, Navania, Vallabhnagar (Udaipur)(VCI Permission for 100 seats)
3. Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research (PGIVER), Jaipur(VCI Permission for 60 seats)
Arawali Veterinary College, Sikar (As per Hon’ble Court order)
Notification for admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course in Constituent and Affiliated College(s) of Veterinary and Animal Science of this University will be invited on line in each year in the month of Jan-Feb through AIPVT.
सत्र 2016-17 मे B.V.Sc. & A. H. में प्रवेश के बारे मे महत्वपूर्ण सूचना