Core Advisory Committee
The Vice-Chancellor has constituted a Core Advisory Committee and nominated Registrar as its Member Secretary. The meeting of the above committee will be presided by Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor. Chairman Faculty and Dean, CVAS, Bikaner, Dean Post Graduate Studies, Director Extension Education, Director Clinics, Director Research, Veterinary and Animal Science, Dean, CVAS, Navania, Vallabhnagar, Dean Students Welfare, Controller of Examinations, Director (PME) and Comptroller are the members of the committee.
1. Farmers SMS advisory service
2. Toll Free Telephone Helpline
3. Monthly animal disease forewarning bulletin
4. Monthly News Paper entitled as “Pashu palan-Naye Ayam”
5. Trimonthly RAJUVAS Newsletter
6. Trimonthly News Paper entitled as “Chara Bulletin”
7. Released study reports on Status and Programme of Animal Husbandry for Kota Division, Dang Area and TSP Area
8. A new extension programme “Dhine Re Batyaa” for livestock farmers from All India Radio, Bikaner from 10th
January 2013 broadcasted on Thursday of every week at 7:15 to 7:45 pm
9. A Public Relation Cell has been established in the University to create awareness amongst the press and public about
the activities and achievements
Under the Section 21 of the RAJUVAS Act, a Planning Board of the University is to be constituted by the Vice Chancellor of the University. The Planning Board of Rajasthan University ofVeterinary and Animal Sciences shall advise generally on the planning and development of the University and keep under review the standard of education and research in the University The Board has the right to advise the Board of Management, Academic Council, Research Council and Extension Education Council on any academic, research and extension matter. The Planning Board shall consist of the Vice-Chancellor, RAJUVAS as ex-officio Chairperson and not more than eight persons of high academic standing nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
The Finance Committee is constituted as per provision of Section 22 of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Act, dated 13th May, 2010. The Finance Committee is a statutory body consisting of Vice-Chancellor as its Chairman and Comptroller as its Member Secretary. Principal Secretary to the Government Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries Department, Principal Secretary Finance Department and Dean, College of Veterinary and Animal Science, Bikaner are its members.
Besides above authorities, the University has also constituted a Core Advisory Committee, Public Relation Cell, Prioritization, Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) Cell, Directorate of Clinics and University Students Placement Cell.